An open-label multicentre long-term extension study of etanercept in ankylosing spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 01 Jun 2010 Results for up to 5 years of open-label extension treatment have been reported in Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology 2010; 28: 238-245.
- 27 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 28 Apr 2007 New trial record.