A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study With and Without Enzastaurin in Combination With Docetaxel and Prednisone, Followed By Enzastaurin Maintenance as First-Line Treatment in Hormone Refractory Metastatic Prostate Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Dec 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 96 to 101 as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.
- 11 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00005403).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History