Evaluation of the Response to a Single Dose of Menactra in Adolescents Aged 16 to 19 Years Who Previously Received One Dose of Quadrivalent (A, C, Y, W 135) and at Least One Dose of Bivalent (A, C) Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine in Saudi Arabia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 21 Jul 2009 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.