A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Three Lots of 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Infants Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in the United States.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History