The Highly Sensitized Patients: Effects of Rituximab and Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) On Anti-Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) Antibody Levels In Patients Awaiting Cadaveric Renal Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.