A phase 2, open-label, multicenter study of the safety of ritonavir-boosted GS-9137 [elvitegravir] (GS-9137/r) [elvitegravir/ritonavir] administered in combination with other antiretroviral agents for the treatment of HIV-1 infected subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2015 According to ClinicalTrial.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Apr 2015.