A Phase ll Study of Oxaliplatin, Capecitabine, and Bevacizumab in the Treatment of Metastatic Esophagogastric Adenocarcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XAGastric
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.