A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination of SYR-322 (SYR110322) and Pioglitazone HCl (ACTOS®), in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Metformin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2012 Results assessing efficacy by baseline HbA1c presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 12 Jun 2012 Pharmacodynamic results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History