A multi-center, placebo-controlled, randomized, parallel group, dose-ranging study to assess the efficacy and safety of LX201 for prevention of corneal allograft rejection episodes and graft failure following penetrating keratoplasty with LX201 implantation in subjects who are at increased immunological risk.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Keratoplasty rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUCIDA
- 31 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 175 to 350 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2009.