A phase II, placebo controlled, double-blind, randomized, discontinuation study of lapatinib administered orally to subjects with ErbB2 positive ovarian, gastric/esophageal adenocarcinoma, uterine serous papillary, or bladder cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2007 to May 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History