A randomized, double-blind, active comparator study to evaluate the antihypertensive efficacy and safety of losartan/HCTZ [hydrochlorothiazide] combination as compared to losartan monotherapy in pediatric patients with essential hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Losartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Losartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 09 Feb 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 600 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdome Clinical Research Network record 3828).
- 27 Dec 2007 The number of treatment arms changed from 2 to 4.