A ten-week, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo and active-controlled, parallel-group, flexible-dose study evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of GSK372475 [NS 2359] (1.5 mg/day to 2.0 mg/day) or extended release venlafaxine XR (150 mg/day to 225 mg/day) compared to placebo in adult subjects diagnosed with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NS 2359 (Primary) ; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 May 2012 Results published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology.
- 10 Dec 2009 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History