Safety and efficacy study of TPV boosted with low dose ritonavir (TPV/r) 500 mg/200 mg BID in antiretroviral treatment experienced HIV positive patients with HCV or HBV co-infection, with a pilot evaluation of therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ritonavir (Primary) ; Tipranavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TICINO
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2012 Additional location (Portugal) added and official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Nov 2008 Actual patient number reported as 11; actual end date reported as October 2008 by ClinicalTrials.gov.