A Randomized Study of Cetuximab or Cetuximab Plus Docetaxel Followed by Radical Prostatectomy for Patients With Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jun 2009 Planned end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.