A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics, Acceptability and Safety of Famciclovir Oral Pediatric Formulation in Infants 1 Month to Less Than 1 Year of Age With Herpes Simplex Virus Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Famciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Herpes simplex virus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Nov 2008, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.