A Multi-center, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of LX201 Implantation for the Prevention of Corneal Allograft Rejection Episodes or Graft Failure in Subjects Who Have Experienced One or More Rejection Episodes Following Penetrating Keratoplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Keratoplasty rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUCIDA
- 13 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2007-000294-33 ).
- 13 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 400.
- 08 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.