Randomized, double-blind, active- and placebo-controlled study of the efficacy and safety of repeated dosing of DIC075V [diclofenac] relative to parenteral ketorolac and placebo in patients with acute post-op pain after abdominal or pelvic surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary) ; Ketorolac
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Javelin Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2018 Results of a pooled analysis from NCT00448110, NCT00507026, and NCT00726388 studies, published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 10 Aug 2012 Results published in the Anesthesia and Analgesia.
- 20 Oct 2010 Secondary endpoints presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History