A 52-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Parallel-Group Study of the Long-Term Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Agomelatine 25 and 50 mg in the Prevention of Relapse of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) Following Open-Label Treatment of 16-24 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 18 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Actual patient number (644) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.