A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group fixed-dose study of the effect on weight of befeprunox versus olanzapine in the treatment of outpatients with schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Bifeprunox; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 22 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now .
- 26 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.