A randomised, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, five-way crossover study to assess the effects of single oral doses of SB-681323 (7.5 mg and 25 mg) and prednisolone (10 mg and 30 mg) on biomarkers in induced sputum and blood in COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease] patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dilmapimod (Primary) ; Prednisolone
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual end date (April 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2010 Results have been reported in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History