A two-part dose-rising study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of SB-751689 [ronacaleret] when administered as an oral formulation at supratherapeutic dose levels in healthy adult subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoconazole; Ronacaleret
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2007 New trial record.