A phase II, observer-blind, randomised, active controlled study to compare the safety, immunogenicity, and induction of immunological memory of a meningococcal A conjugate vaccine [PsA-TT; meningococcal vaccine group A conjugate], a meningococcal ACYW polysaccharide vaccine [meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide] and a Hib conjugate vaccine [Hib vaccine conjugate; controls], administered in healthy toddlers 12-23 months of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group A conjugate (Primary) ; Hib vaccine conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Bacterial meningitis; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Nov 2015 Results published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases
- 24 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 16 Jun 2011 Primary endpoint 'Seroconversion-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History