A phase II trial of Tarceva (erlotinib) and Avastin (bevacizumab) in the treatment of patients with metastatic melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.