A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Sublingual Zolpidem Tartrate Lozenge in Adult Patients With Insomnia Characterized by Difficulty Returning to Sleep After Middle-of-the-Night (MOTN) Awakening.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Zolpidem (Primary)
- Indications Sleep maintenance insomnia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2010 Results presented at the 10th International Forum on Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
- 02 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History