A randomised, controlled, open-label, 48-week, study to asses differences in changes in plasma lipid profile between patients on saquinavir/ritonavir or atazanavir/ritonavir in combination with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and emtricitabine as a first-line regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Saquinavir (Primary) ; Atazanavir/ritonavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BASIC
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2009 Results reported at 12th European AIDS Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History