A Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Blinded Investigation of Six Weeks vs. Six Months of Oral Valganciclovir Therapy in Infants With Symptomatic Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection (CASG 112).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Valganciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 2% to 1%.