COMPAS: A Phase III Study to Demonstrate Efficacy of GSK Biologicals' 10-valent Pneumococcal Vaccine (GSK1024850A) Against Community Acquired Pneumonia and Acute Otitis Media
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia; Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Otitis media; Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPAS
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.