Phase I/II study of chemoprevention with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor erlotinib (OSI-774, Tarceva) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitor (Celecoxib) in premalignant lesions of head and neck of former smokers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2011 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.