Evaluation of pharmacokinetics (PK) and safety of the Medtronic endeavor drug (ABT-578) [zotarolimus] eluting coronary stent system in de novo native coronary artery lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ENDEAVOR-PK
- Sponsors Medtronic
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2010 Five-year pooled analysis of ENDEAVOR programme including 3-year results from this trial presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology (ACC), according to a Medtronic media release.