Prospective Randomized Comparison of Zymar(Gatifloxacin) and Vigamox (Moxifloxacin) in Killing Conjunctival Bacterial Flora Following a One-hour
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gatifloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Conjunctivitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 12 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2007 Status change
- 15 May 2007 New trial record.