A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, 52-week Study to Evaluate the Endometrial Safety of Transdermal Testosterone (300 Mcg/Day) in Naturally Postmenopausal Women With Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Female sexual dysfunction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble; Warner Chilcott
- 21 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 1250 to 1271 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Jan 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.