Effectiveness and Safety of Intermittent Antimicrobial Therapy for the Treatment of New Onset Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Airway Infection in Young Patients With Cystic Fibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary) ; Tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPIC
- 04 Dec 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent medicine.
- 01 Sep 2011 Results published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History