An Open-Label Phase Followed by a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase in a Study Designed to Evaluate Intravenous 2-O, 3-O Desulfated Heparin (ODSH) in Subjects With Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dociparstat sodium (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cantex Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.