Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Efficacy, Safety and Tolerance of Raloxifene as an Adjuvant Treatment for Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia in Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Raloxifene (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Aug 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 22 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 92nd Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society
- 01 Jan 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).