TYSABRI pregnancy exposure registry
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TPER; TYGRIS
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2010 Preliminary results were presented in an abstarct at the 26th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 13 Oct 2010 According to an abstract of preliminary results, presented at the 26th Congress of ECTRIMS, as of 23 February 2010, 198 patients were registered prospectively to TPER, with 148 outcomes reported.