A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial Comparing the Efficacy of Gemcitabine, Cisplatin and Sorafenib to Gemcitabine, Cisplatin and Placebo in First-Line Treatment of Patients With Stage IIIb With Effusion and Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NExUS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Apr 2015 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2010 Results presented at the 35th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History