A naturalistic, prospective, single centre, double blinded, fixed dose, randomised, four week comparison study investigating efficacy, tolerability and safety of 200 mg per day versus 400 mg per day quetiapine fumarate in 200 drug naive first episode psychosis patients aged 15 to 25 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2011 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2007 New trial record.