Carboplatin and Irinotecan Concomitantly With Radiation Therapy Followed by Consolidation Chemotherapy With Docetaxel for Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (GIA 12177).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 06 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.