A study to determine the maintenance of efficacy of agomelatine (25 mg to 50 mg) to prevent relapse in out-patients with Major Depressive Disorder. A 8 to 10 weeks open period treatment with agomelatine (25 mg to 50 mg) followed by 24 weeks randomised double-blind period, placebo-controlled, parallel groups and 20 weeks of optional double-blind treatment period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2009 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 03 Sep 2008 Endpoint 'Hamilton Depression Rating Scale' has been met. Results presented at ECNP
- 19 May 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History