A Phase II, Multicentre Study of Oral LBH589 in Patients With Accelerated Phase or Blast Phase (Blast Crisis) Chronic Myeloid Leukemia With Resistant Disease Following Treatment With at Least Two BCR-ABL Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Apr 2012 Additional trial location (Germany) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.