A multicentre, randomised study of photodynamic therapy (PDT) with Metvix [methyl-aminolevulinate] 160 mg/g cream in immuno-compromised patients with non-melanoma skin cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Methyl aminolevulinate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Basal cell cancer; Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PhotoCure
- 01 Dec 2008 New reference added. Results published in Transplantation 86: 423-429, No. 3, 15 Aug 2008.
- 21 May 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History