An Investigation of the Antidepressant Effects of the Selective NR2B Antagonist MK-0657 in Major Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rislenemdaz (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 12 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.