A Phase II Study of Sunitinib Malate (Sutent®; SU11248) in Patients With Intermediate-2 or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 10 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2010 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.