A Phase I-II Trial of a DNA Vaccine with a PSMA27/pDOM Fusion Gene Given by Intramuscular Injection in HLA2+ [human leucocyte antigen-2-positive] Patients with Prostate Carcinomas with or without Electroporation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Prostate cancer DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Aug 2009 Results published in Human Gene therapy, according to an Inovio media release.
- 05 Jun 2008 Interim data was presented at the American Society of Gene Therapy 11th Annual meeting.
- 10 May 2008 Interim results data in 20 patients have been reported in a media release from Inovio.