A Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of OncoGel Treatment as an Adjunctive Therapy to Systemic Chemotherapy and Concurrent External Beam Radiation Prior to Surgery in Subjects With Localized or Loco-Regional Esophageal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Nov 2016 Results published in the Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 05 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History