Expanded access study of satraplatin plus prednisone in patients with hormone refractory prostate cancer (HRPC) previously treated with unlimited cytotoxic chemotherapy regimen (SPERA)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisone; Satraplatin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPERA
- 08 May 2012 Actual patient number is 344 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.