A phase II, multicentre study of oral LBH589 [panobinostat] in patients with chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia with resistant disease following treatment with at least two BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 130 and additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual end date changed from May 2008 to Sep 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.