VRC 012: A Phase I Clinical Trial of the Safety and Immunogenicity of an HIV-1 Adenoviral Vector Serotype 35 Vaccine: Dose Escalation as a Single Agent and Prime-Boost Schedules With an HIV-1 Adenoviral Vector Serotype 5 Vaccine in Uninfected Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV027-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVADV038-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2007 New trial record.