An Open-Label Study Investigating Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of Nasalfent (Fentanyl Citrate Nasal Spray) in the Treatment of Breakthrough Cancer Pain (BTCP) in Subjects Taking Regular Opioid Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Archimedes Development Limited
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients 500 added as reported by EudraCT.
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 27 Sep 2011 18-month results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History