A phase II open-label, 2-cohort study of nimotuzumab 400 mg weekly plus irinotecan (cohort 1) and nimotuzumab 400 mg every 2 weeks plus irinotecan (cohort 2) in patients with irinotecan-refractory metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan; Nimotuzumab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors YM BioSciences
- 16 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record, which cited "Cohort 2 not going forward. Manadate changes in Company"
- 04 Aug 2008 Interim results reported in a YM Biosciences media release.
- 21 Jul 2008 Mechanism of action data presented at the AACR Conference on Translational Cancer Medicine 2008.